14 July 2009

true.

Super irritable lately. But relatively content, too, strangely enough. I guess I feel like I'm back to my old (take-no-prisoners) self.

Yesterday/last night ruled.

Took Davey to my parents' house; he and Felix lost their minds playing. Davey crashed as soon as we got home. Along with the rest of us. Haha. I love my little family so much, it's retarded.

Hung out around the apartment for a little while. Got food. And then went to the movies with Rick. We saw Moon and it was fucking incredible. I'm sure I'll see it again. Then he beat my ass at Scrabble. I was thoroughly embarrassed. I never lose at Scrabble. NEEVVERRRRR!!!! Anxious for a rematch.

More work on Mom's blog. I am pleased. Finally got her .pdf slideshows working. I ♥ Scribd! Doing another home exterior photoshop jobby soon.

Today's been fairly uneventful. But good. Stopped by Whole Foods. Taught Eddie how to rethread bobbins on a sewing machine over the phone. Haha. Now, I'm watching tv. Will probably work around the apartment some. In the mood to make something.

1 comment:

Nariné said...

I'm obsessed with Scrabble, we have got to play together. Scrabble Smackdown, Traynor v. Gourdikian, let's gooooooooo