
Sadly, I can't take credit for that little bit of hilarity. But I had to post it. A glimpse into my future, maybe??
Secondly, my car insurance is some half-rate fuckin' bullshit--which is no one's fault but my own; I take full responsibility for procuring 20+ traffic tickets for a variety of offenses in my youth and simultaneously screwing myself out of decent coverage. Anyway, I changed my payment plan recently so I wouldn't have to fork out $9,329,923.04 twice a year and they decided they didn't need to send me a new bill? So, a couple days ago, I get a delinquency notice telling me my insurance is cancelled and if I don't pay them X number of dollars by 27 November 2008/TODAY/THANKSfuckingGIVING, I'm in deep doo doo (or, "boo boo," as my students say). Tried paying via telephone. NO. Tried paying online. NO.
Awesome. Really.
Saw Jason for the first time in like, a week last night. It was fantastic. We stopped by my folks' house and then headed to Rach and Stan's for pre-Thanksgiving breakfast-for-dinner. Yum. Pumpkin pancakes were delish.
I made it a point to visit Champ a couple of times yesterday, too. He chopped his hair off, but it looks really nice. Said our goodbyes. I'm proud to say I did not cry. Haha.
Auburn today. Ridiculously excited. I wanted to go to Montgomery with my parents and sis to do some family damage control--shit going on over there that warrants its own post--but I've got too much junk to take care of here. And my tattoo appointment got moved to tomorrow at 1:00.
Oughta get ready. We're leavin' around 10:00. Football and food!!
EDIT:
Because why not.
An X-mas wish list (in pictures):
And/or;

down alternative, please;

loose, stacked and 'banded, or rolled.
That's about it, I think. I can't post friendship tattoos, but those would be acceptable gifts as well. I might add more. I doubt it, though. My favorite part of the holidays has always been giving people really meaningful/personal/cool stuff and seeing their reactions.

No comments:
Post a Comment