
I love it. Going back soon for the other shoulder.
I dropped my phone in the toilet (for the third time) and had to run home for a replacement. Then drove straight to Forsyth to trick or treat with the kids. David opted out--running around collecting candy generally doesn't make for a good time when it comes to diabetics--Signe was a Greek goddess, and Andy was Indiana Jones. But only until he decided he was too tired to carry a whip and his hat started bothering him, at which point I became Indiana Jones by default and Andy was merely Dr. Jones. Judy shoved a pillow up her robe, threw a mask on, and played Igor; complete with limp, lisp, and, "Yyeeeeth, maath-terrr!" Ridiculous.
By the time we finished, I was exhausted and came straight home. Bummed I couldn't hang at Rachel and Stan's, but I knew I'd fall asleep at the wheel and smash my car into a tree if I stayed out any longer. A haunted tree, even. No good.
Painted faces at the school carnival today for a couple hours and now I'm back home doin' nothin'. It's awesome. Haha.
Naptime, possibly?
EDIT:
Woke up a little while ago (it is now 7:50 pm) and I'm sittin' around, bored to death. My life sucks when both the people I regularly hang out with are gone.
Ugghhhghghghh.

2 comments:
i like the ink...
"woke up in acworth" - oooOOOOoooOOOh...do i sound like one of your students?
Omg. Yes.
Don't get any ideas, miss! That's how rumors are started. Hahaha.
Post a Comment