18 November 2008

braindead.

I've been in a fantastic mood the last couple of days, despite having my (ever-important) right index finger smashed between two car doors, simultaneously, during carpool duty yesterday AND getting in trouble for too many tardies.

I finally conferenced with my principal and got feedback about my first formal observation. She only had good things to say and I couldn't be more excited--or relieved. I'm especially flattered that she liked the lesson I taught because it's one I wrote myself.

Physically, I feel lousy today. I would love to be curled up in bed. No such luck, though. On the upside, Tuesday is one of my lighter days: four classes instead of the usual five or six. Hopefully, I can take a snooze between dismissal and Family Reading Night. Tomorrow is Early Release. Thursday is a meeting with area Art teachers/GSU alum. Friday is I don't know. And Saturday, I've got Champ to myself.

Two days next week, and then I'm off for Thanksgiving. That break, by the way, could not come soon enough. Haha.




Fourth grade is on the way. Post more later.




EDIT:

Family Reading Night was fine. I ended up serving food and dipping out after an hour or so. And I did get to take that nap I was daydreaming about earlier. Short, but sweet.

My cat is a piece of shit.

Blah blah blah.




How ridiculously boring is this post? Yuck.

No comments: