08 November 2008

take 'em all.

I have had a good weekend so far, despite missing my chance to snag Burning Fight tickets before they sold out. What a bummer. Hopefully, I can find some between now and 2 - 3 May 2009.

I love Champion as much as ever.

I had a blast last night with Andrew. Control, the Joy Division flick, is incredible. Not exactly uplifting--I mean, it's downright depressing--but amazing, all the same.

Breakfast with Dooley this morning at Soul Veg. Yum! And a movie later on, maybe.

The conference was alright. Two pictures that sum it up, I think:


That's right, a legacy continued by none other than our latest president-elect, Barack Obama. Notice the prediction is scrawled in dirt on the back of an 18-wheeler and that one-half of the names listed are misspelled. Talk about profound. Clearly, this person knows what (s)he's talking about. Take heed, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm outta here. I need to make ornament templates for the Linen and Lace trees.

No comments: