12 February 2009

buy my shit!

Photography supplies for sale. Or maybe trade. Preferably sell.

I've got a pile of film photography supplies I don't have the time or dark room to make good use of. Can't part with my Pentax just yet, but here's a list of what I've got to sell/trade:

  • 2 (open) packs of Ilford 8 x 10" FB glossy;
  • 2 (open) packs of Ilford 8 x 10" FB matte;
  • 8 rolls of Kodak TRI-X 400 (maybe more; I'll have to look);
  • Unused KALT stainless steel tank;
  • Slightly used Paterson plastic tank with 5 plastic reels;
  • Unused box of Marshall's Spot-All toner (selenium brown, blue black, neutral black) plus 5/10 sable spotter brush, 5 extra droppers, 4 plastic mixing trays, and one plastic mixing bowl;
  • Lens cleaner and tissue;
  • 2 pairs of white gloves;
  • Loupe;
  • Dust-Off;
  • Ninth (latest) Edition of Photography that might've been cracked once; the cover's a little dirty, but there's not a single bent corner.

I'll even throw in my tackle box.

I figured I'd post here first before I try to sell this stuff on eBay or Craig's List. The majority of what's listed is either unused completely or was only used a few times. The book itself is around $100 and I'd like everything to go as a lot, not pieces. I'll sell everything as-is for $200-250 OBO. Or trade for awesome shit like tattoos or a bike. Or a dog. Definitely a better job. Hahaha.

Anyway. Get at me on here, via email (xultramilitancex@hotmail.com) or telephone (404 667 3144).

No comments: