21 February 2009

spoke too soon.

I slept from 8:45 last night until 11:00 today. Somehow, I'm still tired.

Revised a lesson plan.

Went to Mom and Dad's. Started talking about where we'll spend summer vacation this year (we've been traveling as a family every year since I was in third grade). So far, I've seen:

  • 38 states;
  • Austria;
  • Canada;
  • Germany;
  • Italy;
  • Mexico;
  • Puerto Rico.

My favorite place on Earth is Yellowstone National Park. By a long shot. Venice, Italy and Glacier run a close second. Anyway. We're considering New England again; Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick; or the Pacific Northwest (stateside and across the border). Dad's still into Costa Rica, but we out-voted him, I think. For this year, at least. Haha.

Filed my tax returns. The amount of money I'll be getting is fucking ridiculous/awesome; $1459 and $309 from the Federal and State Government(s), respectively.

Now, I'm miserable. I don't know what to do with myself. If I thought I could get up off the couch (soon-to-be bed) I'm sure I'd be pacing. I cried in my car all the way here and nearly drove off the road.

I can't stop staring at my phone.

The big, white Triple Crown truck I saw on my drive home, the green skully in my purse, and the piles of drawings all over my dining room table are only making things worse. Funny how that works.

Somebody find me. 'Cause I can't. 'Gone again . . . '

Headache.

I need an outlet. Some way to expend negative energy. And a huge sign that flashes BREATHE when I'm freaking out.

No comments: