Scratch the link to my teaching blog in the former post. I'm not using Blogger anymore. I decided to use
edublogs instead--an offshoot of WordPress. It's a lot more customizable and easier to use if you'd rather link to something in the same bank of pages than to a separate website altogether. It's coming along alright. I'm having to retrain myself in basic html commands, though. Guh.Once it's looking nice and filled with content, I'll post a link to it.
Finally got paid. And I might use my spending money this month for new clothes instead of a tattoo. In general, I look like a bum at school. I could stand to purchase some cute(r) stuff, as long as it's cheap and comfortable, too. Oh, the woes of being a grown up . . . I still refuse to cut my hair short. It's like admitting defeat; finally relinquishing my youth and slipping into cold, sad, I-did-it-cause-it's-easier-in-the-morning adulthood. Can't do it. Not yet.
Visiting Mom and Dad today. Then running errands and planning for the week. Completely forgot the Super Bowl is tonight. Maybe I'll watch it. I dunno. Mom told me that my grandma sent something back with her for me. No idea what it is.
Anyway. I'm off.

No comments:
Post a Comment