23 February 2009

yeahhh.

Talked to Dooley for a while. I miss him. We were inseparable not too long ago. Excited for the Phalanx show Friday.

Anyway. I detailed Saturday night's fiasco. He listened. I like talking to him because he doesn't always have to say anything back. He knows I'm sorting through things as I explain them. And because 99% of the time he's on my side and way protective. I love him.

Entirely unrelated, but I turned the heat off in my house because my power bill last month was exorbitant. Like, twice as much as usual. It is mother fucking freezing in this joint. Hahaha.

Now, back to the talk. I wondered out loud if my reaction/decision Saturday night elicited a real response in the wee hours of Sunday morning. If the result is permanent. A wake-up call, if you will. Or if it's only a temporary fix. A band-aid.

I'm not a fan of band-aids.

I imagine the coming weeks will tell exactly what kind of impression was made. The part I don't like. Uncertainty. Having to think about what I'll do in the event that the change wasn't so permanent . . .

Ugh. Those ellipses are disgusting.

No comments: