28 February 2009

chances are if you get paid for it, it's not fun.

Never satisfied.

I have a career. Not happy. Not enough.

I have a(n amazing) boyfriend. Still find shit to complain about.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

Still deciding if I want to be frivolous with my money and throw it away on bullshit or put it to funless good use. Get a car? Get my grill fixed (again)? Use it to go back to school?

I'm looking into the Library Media and Technology program at State. I'd have a Master's in 36 semester hours. If I took 12 hours every summer, I'd be done in three years. If I quit my job and went back to school full-time--assuming I can find a grant/scholarship/fellowship of some sort--I'd be finished by this time next year.

Anyway. The course requirements are things I'm genuinely interested in, like critical pedagogy and the social foundations of education. Both topics I wanted to study when I was getting my BFA, but didn't have time for.

I don't know. Something to consider.

I want a summer job. A fun one. I get paid 12 months a year. So it'd mean extra money, too.

I think my mom and I are going to dinner? Dad's out shopping for cars.

No comments: