Pete always sends me texts about my latest blog entries instead of leaving comments. Haha.
I wrote two new lessons. One for Kindergarten, one for first. Both inspired by Eric Carle's collages. So far, they're going really well. I'm trying to break up the class period more; a little reading, some class discussion, and then some kind of hands-on activity. My goal is to include a hands-on activity and/or actual art production in every session.
My fifth graders ruled today. Best that class has ever been. Way stoked.
Maybe a bi-monthly Chili's bitchfest this evening with some of my colleagues/fellow GSU alum. I gotta watch the bank, though.
Speaking of which: what's up W2?? The Feds better lay some money on me this year, 'cause they took about 15% of my ish every month. AndLord knows I could use it; I haven't gotten tattooed since the beginning of January. I think I'm ready for a big one.
Gotta get ready for fourth!
I wrote two new lessons. One for Kindergarten, one for first. Both inspired by Eric Carle's collages. So far, they're going really well. I'm trying to break up the class period more; a little reading, some class discussion, and then some kind of hands-on activity. My goal is to include a hands-on activity and/or actual art production in every session.
My fifth graders ruled today. Best that class has ever been. Way stoked.
Maybe a bi-monthly Chili's bitchfest this evening with some of my colleagues/fellow GSU alum. I gotta watch the bank, though.
Speaking of which: what's up W2?? The Feds better lay some money on me this year, 'cause they took about 15% of my ish every month. And
Gotta get ready for fourth!

No comments:
Post a Comment