

Champ approves of the drum; it will be my friendship tattoo for him. He also said I can do better on the heart drawing. I'm planning on adding a needle and thread. And once it's painted I think it'll turn out nicely. I wanna use purple!
Today was early release at work. Meetings from 12:00 to 6:00. I drew pictures and cracked jokes . . . Haha. I'm just asking for kids to do the same in my class.
I have been listening to Band of Horses, Glasseater, New Found Glory, and The Get Up Kids non-stop.
Super excited about Jason's first show with Phalanx this Friday. Looking forward to going. No plans otherwise. I oughta clean house (like I promise myself I'll do every weekend).
Watching the debate. Sort of. They need to stop smirking like assholes and calling eachother out. Just fucking tell me what you believe; what you intend to change.
Sleepy baby. Want to paint. Dunno if I can without falling asleep in my water cup.

No comments:
Post a Comment