I have a substitute for tomorrow. There's a show tonight at MJQ. And I'm drinking a Cherry-Vanilla Coke the size of my head.
Right this minute, life is good.
More ideas for paintings. Hopefully, I'll have enough free time to get 'em done.
Don't know if I'll take a nap or not.
I've been writing a lot lately. It comes in waves, I guess. I'm pretty sure Meghan Leonard is the only person who reads this crap. Ha. I imagine I'll get bored with it again in a few weeks and disappear.
Anyway. Back to my Coca-Cola.
Post Script:

Fer Champion.
We are trying to decide on friendship tattoos. I was real excited about this idea and painted it up in like, 30 minutes. But he's bankin' on drums. And a paintbrush and canvas for me. We're gonna think about it some more. It's gotta be perfect; I think we'll know when we come up with just the right idea. Miss hiiiimmm.

1 comment:
"I'm pretty sure Meghan Leonard is the only person who reads this crap. Ha. I imagine I'll get bored with it again in a few weeks and disappear."
dude, don't stop, or i won't have anything to read at work!!
Post a Comment