I am in an excellent mood in spite of some unforeseen happenings.
I'm beginning to wonder if it's because I haven't taken my meds in almost two weeks. I have way more energy than I've had in months and months. And I don't feel like eating everything within a five-foot radius of my person.
Champ is home tomorrow for a minute; I couldn't be more excited. And school has gone better today than it has in weeks. What a relief.
There's really only one thing weighing on me, and I'm really not even all that concerned. Probably because it's what I expected. Ha. The usual outcome, if you will.
One more class. Staff meeting. And then I'm home. Another nap, probably. And maybe I'll head into Atlanta for a minute--I got an advance on my birthday money, so I'm not bound to College Park anymore.
Speaking of money: I need a credit card. Ugh.
To work.
There's really only one thing weighing on me, and I'm really not even all that concerned. Probably because it's what I expected. Ha. The usual outcome, if you will.
One more class. Staff meeting. And then I'm home. Another nap, probably. And maybe I'll head into Atlanta for a minute--I got an advance on my birthday money, so I'm not bound to College Park anymore.
Speaking of money: I need a credit card. Ugh.
To work.
EDIT:

Told ya it'd look better painted up. I'm not 100% happy with it; but I'm never 100% happy with any of my artwork.
All I can think about is getting tattooed. Which sounds so fucking lame. I kind of hate people who constantly talk about getting tattooed, what they want done, etc., especially when they have few-to-no tattoos as it is. But it's true. And I'm going to be poor again in no time.

No comments:
Post a Comment