24 October 2008

on the up-and-up.

Presently, I am knocking on wood because things are kind of fucking great. Haha. I would be the perfect atheist if I weren't so superstitious, right? Case in point: I refuse to see the Tutankhamun exhibit running in Atlanta because I don't wanna die in some freak fucking accident after I get the King Tut Curse voodoo all over me. Blegh.

No thanks.

On another note--and the primary reason I'm in such good spirits--I've made some of the most amazing new friends in the last few months. They're the (kind of) people I should've surrounded myself with from the get-go. I suppose if I hadn't been plagued with fake, fairweather friends until now I wouldn't appreciate these new ones quite so much. Really, though, I'm a lucky girl.

Little sis's birthday is Sunday. Mine's Wednesday (AGH). I still don't have plans. Haunted House + Harmony sounds like the perfect outing to me, but some of my most favorite people also happen to be scaredy cats, so I might have to settle for bowling instead.

Holly-ween with the kids and Judy, as usual. I think I'll go as a witch. I've got a cute, black party dress I can wear. All I need is a pointy hat! None of that skin-tight, booty-showing garbage, either. I'm a classy witch, thank you.




I'm wasting time. Hahaha. I should be at Rachel and Stan's! Going now.

No comments: