It's 7:00 and I just got home from work. I'm pooped.
I used the heat in my car for the first time last night. Today was cold and overcast. I am so excited.
I saw Champ for a minute at Have Heart/Blacklisted/Ceremony. I miss him already. The show was amaaazing. So proud of my best friend; I couldn't stop smiling the whole set.
Harmony tomorrow? Birmingham Saturday, maybe?
I don't fuckin' know. My brain is not functioning right now.
I used the heat in my car for the first time last night. Today was cold and overcast. I am so excited.
I saw Champ for a minute at Have Heart/Blacklisted/Ceremony. I miss him already. The show was amaaazing. So proud of my best friend; I couldn't stop smiling the whole set.
Harmony tomorrow? Birmingham Saturday, maybe?
I don't fuckin' know. My brain is not functioning right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment