- Metallica . . . And Justice For All
- Leeway Born To Expire
- Snapcase Progression Through Unlearning
- Earth Crisis Breed The Killers
- Strife In This Defiance
- Grade Under The Radar
- Saves The Day Stay What You Are
- The Get Up Kids Something To Write Home About
- Hatebreed Perseverance
- Nada Surf Lucky
- Lucero That Much Further West and Tennessee
Can you tell I have a weak spot for old Victory Records shit, or what?
Yesterday was exhausting, despite the absence of my students. I was there from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. grading mountains of papers. But I got it done and I'm very relieved.
Sat down for two seconds after work and got right back up to have Waffle House and catch the flick with Tomas. We made a pit stop at QT for sneaky snacks, 'cause that's how we do. At any rate: FUCK. THAT. MOVIE. Terrifying. That is the most scared I've been in years. Like, shaking scared. It is ridiculously stressful. I think I had at least five heart attacks. And my arms are sore this morning from holding onto Tomas for dear life.
Visited Jason at work, as usual. And crashed the minute I got home. I woke up a little while ago looking for a fuckin' bra and ended up following a trail of clothes downstairs. Ha! Apparently, I was so wiped, I ripped my clothes off in the first floor bathroom and then trudged upstairs to bed; none of which I really remember.
Severely bummed I can't afford to go to NC with Rachel and the boys this weekend; I'd really like to get outta Atlanta for a minute. C'est la vie, right? Maybe next time.
Super excited about all the holidays coming up. I need my (extended) family fix. I especially want to see Gramma Dottie. *Sigh* Nobody flicks me off and calls me a bitch quite like she can. Hahaha. Fucking love her. Still trying to confiscate her wedding rings, on the off chance that I ever get hitched.
Thinkin' about being productive today and cleaning house instead of going back to sleep till 3:00 or 4:00.
Meh. We'll see.
I miss Champ. But I'll see him soon enough. And Jason and Tomas are adequate substitutes. Speaking of which . . . I'm just waitin' for self-preservation mode to kick in. Self-saboteur. In my dumb head, anyway.
I know, I know. Cut it out with the cryptic shit. But what else is a blog for, if not weird, inexplicable rambling. Realizations and deep junk like that. Blah blah.
Just stop thinking so fuckin' much, idiot.
There's some PMA for ya, yeah? Haha. Maybe I should go back to bed . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment