09 February 2009

quicksand.

Today started out miserably, but it's ended . . . okay? Ha. I don't know.

I nearly had a panic attack this morning before work. I was dreading my conference and knew I had to finish the set for the Black History production tomorrow. I called mom. I went. The conference went much better than I'd expected--but you can probably tell I've had a habit lately of expecting the worst. And I finished painting the set by 6:00 or so. All that's left is assembly.

I found out halfway through my day that my grandmother--step grandma, technically; she's my paternal grandfather's wife--may have had a stroke. Waiting for news.

Spent most of the weekend with Pete, Kaleb, and Eddie V. So much fun. They are hilarious.

Stoked on the long weekend coming up.

Blah, blah. Typical boring post. Want to go to bed.

4 comments:

mattxmiller said...

this post would be cooler if it was all about manic compression.

Terminal Cases said...

Omggg. Never satisfied. Did you get my text the other night??

mattxmiller said...

yes i did, guess i forgot to write back. dunno if they are gonna hire a shop person, but she will keep you in mind if they do. they are having a friends only tatt sesh today for friday the 13th if you wanna come in. 13 dollar 13s. come git sum.

Terminal Cases said...

DAMNIT!! I just got your comment today. UUghghghhghgjfk.