05 October 2008

[i've] got that attitude.

This weekend was an excellent one. I am in a fantastic mood. Hopefully, I can drag it out for the remainder of the week. Haha.

Friday, Champion and I had dinner and saw Religulous. It was awesome. See it. Stayed at their place that night. Yesterday, Mom and I went shopping and then I met up with Stan, Rachel, and Tomas for dinner and a(nother) movie. The Majestic afterward with Jason and crashed at the boys' again. Headed home around noon today; graded papers, showered, and stopped by Ink and Dagger to get this:







So, incredibly excited about it. I've wanted something like it for a long time and now that I've taken on so much responsibility and my 'real' life has started, I felt like it was definitely the right time to get it done. Jason Kelly did it and I couldn't be happier.

Haven't told Mom 'n' Dad yet. We'll see what they say. Heh.

Anyway. Visited Jason at Icehouse a minute ago. Now I'm hooome. SO stoked to sleep in my own bed tonight. Not so stoked about working tomorrow. But I'm sure that'll change once I'm bombarded with, "Ms. Traynor!"s and millions of knee hugs.

NIGHT!

2 comments:

mlstauts said...

ok, so me bt you and jason need to hang out one day. go eat somewhere delicious or something. make it happen on your end & i'll make it happen on mine.

Terminal Cases said...

I completely agree. I'm tryin', miss! I'll see what I come up with. Haha. <3